The Fountain of Juice is looking to hire Kitchen Assistants and Kitchen Prep positions for our commissary kitchen located off of Elm Hill Pike. This position is responsible for setting up their stations on time, to the specification of the production manager. Showing up at the beginning of their shift, clothed and ready to work. It is then their responsibility to work with the other kitchen team members to complete the juicing checklist. The shifts may vary and will work a minimum of a 6 hour day, 9 hour max.
TYPE- Full Time/Part Time; DAYS PER WEEK- 2-4
HOURS PER SHIFT- 8+
COMPENSATION- Depends on experience
PERKS- Employee Discounts
Daily Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must come to work with a positive attitude.
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Prep and juice fruit and vegetables.
- Bottle finished product.
- Package online order lists and prepare cleanse packages, number bottles by cleanse.
- Inventory finished goods by abbreviated flavors and accurate count.
- Inventory raw product at end of shift.
- Packing delivery vehicle.
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, preparation methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls, juicers
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to Management.
- Inform Management immediately of product shortages.
- Uses recipes for preparing all products. Do not rely on the memory of yourself or other employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Store Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Must be able to work productively in a team setting
- Excited to jump in and execute
- Must have availability to work weekends and evenings
- Experience in kitchen preparation
- Basic knife skills
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST.
- Be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Lives in Nashville
- Non-slip shoes
Work Environment: The employee is required to work in an environment that is fast paced. They are occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
Email your Resume and short paragraph about why you would like to work for The Fountain of Juice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!