KITCHEN PREP & PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS
Are you interested in being part of team that makes amazing juice? Want to be a part of a company dealing with tons of fresh produce? Then we want you to come work with us!
The Fountain of Juice is looking for team members who are detail-oriented, self-starting, have knowledge of health department regulations, is adaptable to jump in and get the job done, possess a positive can-do attitude, and has a passion for raw and healthy sustainable products. Experience making juice and kitchen operations is preferred. Part time and full time positions are both available.
TYPE- Full Time/Part Time; DAYS PER WEEK- 3-6
COMPENSATION- Depends on experience
Daily Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• Roles will include production duties (prep, juicing, bottling, cleaning work spaces during production and post-production, and packing delivery orders). Must have a bit of muscle.
• Prepares beverages according to established recipes, exact every time and not from memory.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment according to regulations.
• Executes daily schedule, opening & closing procedures, and assigned shift tasks as directed by leadership.
• Shares valuable feedback with leadership to make improvements in the success of our production kitchen.
• Assists with inventory management- receiving shipments and putting away stock in an organized fashion.
• Assists with special events as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+years experience in food and/ beverage preparation is preferred
• Follows directions every time, cleans properly, is okay with heavy lifting,
• Ability to multi-task
• Keen on being accurate and double checks own work
• Able to see the bigger picture and act ten steps ahead of the game at all times
• Must work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate needs and issues of the commissary to upper management at all times
• Flexible availability
• Basic knowledge of food service procedures, functions, and safety
• Passion for health and wellness and willingness to learn
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Exceptional time management and decision making skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Opportunities for growth
Work Environment: The employee is required to work in an environment that is fast paced. They are occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter telling us why you are the perfect fit for this job, and workday preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!