PRODUCTION KITCHEN DIRECTOR-
We are looking for an eager and energetic team member capable of establishing processes and systems that spearhead departmental growth. Must be able to build and lead, with experience in the food and beverage industry. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven ability to multitask.
TYPE- Full Time/Part Time;
DAYS PER WEEK- 3-5, Currently Sunday-Thursday with opportunity for more days as summer gets closer.
HOURS PER SHIFT- 5-10
COMPENSATION- Depends on experience
PERKS- Employee Discounts
- Basic Human Resources skills- hiring, firing, and employee write ups
- New employee training
- Staff scheduling, staff communications
- Contribute or conduct staff meetings
- Produce ordering, ingredient sourcing & price negotiating with local suppliers, establishing, building and maintaining local supplier relations
- Inventory management
- Cost reduction management
- And all other duties as are normal and customary in the conduct of kitchen production and product manufacturing, retail and hospitality service
- Must have a desire to excel and grow with The Fountain of Juice
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starter mentality where you not only perform the task provided, but also seek to generate new and fresh ideas
- Positive attitude
- Strong sense of leadership
- Ability to promote a sense of teamwork and work collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of health code
- Able to see the bigger picture and act ten steps ahead of the game at all times
- Have an understanding of excel spreadsheets and basic formulas
- Inventory management experience
- Must work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a faced paced environment
- Must work under pressure
- Flexible availability and available on the weekends
- Handy, with the ability to fix basic equipment
- Must be able to life 65 pounds at a time
- Ability to communicate needs of the commissary to Director of Ops at all times
- Cold press juice experience a plus
- Experience with HACCP and food safety regulations. Not mandatory, but must be willing to take initiative to learn over time.
- Experience with SQF a plus
With a values-oriented approach to business that meets the high standards of our employees as well as our customers, The Fountain of Juice plans to grow to be a category leader. We're closely tied to our communities and support an active and healthy lifestyle.
The Fountain of Juice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email your Resume, a photograph, and short paragraph about why you would like to work for The Fountain of Juice to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.