The holiday season is upon us. A time to reflect on our place in the world. A time to reach for our loved ones to remind them of their importance. And, of course, the time to overindulge in all things holiday themed.
But what if you didn’t have to overindulge? If only there was a delicious pumpkin beverage that you could feel good, inside and out, about drinking…
Our Pumpkin Pie Mylk is here to help. It proves that fourteen whole food ingredients are all you need to calm that pumpkin spice thirst. It is dairy free, vegan, gluten-free, and most importantly, designed and crafted with love. Not to mention that our cold-pressing method allows for minimal processing, bioavailable nutrition and low levels of oxidation. It is the mylk equivalent to an afternoon of baking pumpkin pies with those who passed the recipes down through generations.
If you don’t believe me, there is scientific proof that our Pumpkin Pie Mylk’s ingredients will give you a sense of peace. Here are just a few of the endless reasons why you can feel good about our ingredients:
• Pumpkin: Stuffed with a pre-cursor to vitamin A, called beta-carotene, which provides healthy vision, skin, anti-oxidant support, and brain function. It's complex carbohydrate content will keep you feeling full and satisfied throughout the day, making it the perfect breakfast on a busy day.
• Sweet potato: Shares the same health benefits of pumpkin listed above along with being high in starch-based fiber which regulates blood sugar.
• Pecans, Almonds: Some of the most nutrient dense nuts containing protein, vitamin E, magnesium, manganese, and calcium, to name a few. Their Omega-3 fatty acid content reduces LDL (bad cholesterol) making it a highly bioavailable and beneficial fat. And don’t worry about anti-nutrients, our nuts are always pre-soaked to remove much of the phytic-acid that can lead to gut issues.
• Cinnamon: Reduces free-radical damage with its antioxidant content. Reduces blood-pressure and blood sugar making it heart-healthy and a treatment in the prevention of Diabetes.
• Cardamom: Soothes digestion because of its antimicrobial properties and warming effect. It is also believed to act as an anti-depressant.
• Ginger: Soothes nausea and digestion because of its warming effect and ability to stimulate saliva.
• Nutmeg: Helps eliminate brain fatigue and stress which can aid in relaxation and a restful sleep. Its antibacterial properties improve the appearance of skin and is an effective bad breath remedy. It is an effective treatment for toxins in the liver and kidney in the prevention of fatigue and kidney stones.
• Clove: Has a vast array of benefits including the prevention of oxidative stress, gum disease, headaches and general pain reduction. It even increases libido. Cloves help secrete digestive enzymes and has antimicrobial properties aiding in smooth digestion. Vital during the colder months, cloves increase white blood cell count maximizing the efficacy of the immune system.
So come visit us to reap the benefits of our Pumpkin Pie Mylk and to see, firsthand, our dedication to keeping the pumpkin spice dream alive.
Ingredients of our Pumpkin Pie Mylk: Almond, Pecan, Date, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Pink Salt, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Ginger, Nutmeg, Clove, Lemon & Alkaline Water.
Ellen Pelerossi is a freelance writer from Nashville, TN. She is a graduate of Journalism from Belmont University where her features were published on both student-run news sources, the Belmont Vision and the Belmont Feed. She has an endless thirst for health based knowledge and a need for organizing that information in the form of passion-driven articles.