INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY- graphic design, social media and marketing
Are you a talented graphic design artist? Are you a social media, sales and marketing genius? We are seeking a creative, business-conscious health-enthusiast that is detail oriented to help enhance our social media presence. Business/marketing major preferred, but not limited to: students and/or graduates. individuals looking to build portfolio.
Duties will include:
- new client identification
- marketing collateral development including content development
- research and execution
- product photographing
- creating ads/graphics for a multitude of mediums (ie flyers, menus, banners, signs, etc...)
- photo editing
- daily status updates and post respondence to facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, snapchat
- participating in a farmers market, pop-up or other event at least once a week
- plus any additional marketing activities not included here
- Great experience in entrepreneurial/small business start-up
- Sales training prior to entering the field to call on new clients
- Potential full-time hire for larger, more lucrative positions
- Hands-on experience, professional development
- Build of portfolio
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have photoshop (or similar photo editing software) experience.
- Must have working knowledge of hash-tagging and general idea of the differences for each social media application.
- Must love all things juice!
With a values-oriented approach to business that meets the high standards of our employees as well as our customers, The Fountain of Juice plans to grow to be a category leader. We're closely tied to our communities and support an active and healthy lifestyle.
The Fountain of Juice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
Email your Resume, a photograph, and short paragraph about why you would like to work for The Fountain of Juice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Title: INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY