FARMERS MARKET JUICE SPECIALIST
The Fountain of Juice is looking for an amazing juice warrior/magician that can both sell juice to the masses and pull multiple rabbits out of multiple hats on command.
SHIFTS- Full Time/Part Time;
- Hours Vary Wednesday - Sunday, days and nights
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
COMPENSATION- hourly wage depends on experience + Tips
PERKS- Employee Discounts
Our Team Members are passionate about health and wellness and thrive on sharing their knowledge of juice with our customers. They are eager to learn about our customers’ lifestyles and health routines so that they can find the right juices to help our customers reach their goals. They are relationship builders, product experts and incredible sellers. They are self-starters and take initiative to learn about the newest trends in the health and wellness world. They love the challenges of being part of building a company and work well within the change that comes along with that.
- Sling juice, shots and magic.
- Be a wealth of knowledge in health and wellness.
- Give impeccable customer service.
- Be excited, fun, energetic, helpful, patient, determined.
- Build The Fountain of Juice brand in Nashville.
WHO AM I?
- You're ready to grow with The Fountain of Juice brand.
- You have an unhealthy love for health and wellness. (You’ve probably heard of ashwaganda.)
- You’ve won dozens of awards for your epic communication skills.
- You're an organized clean freak, very detail oriented, and expert multi-tasker.
- You’ve got flexibility in your schedule.
- Your high fives are second to none.
- For you, it’s about the journey AND the destination
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling, teamwork and customer service.
- Engage customers to learn about their lifestyle and wellness goals; identify the right products to help them achieve those goals.
- Build relationships with customers by following up on purchases, suggesting additional merchandise and inviting them to return.
- Develop and share knowledge of the features and benefits of each of our products.
- Share product with customers through active sampling.
- Share customer feedback with store manager regarding product requests, problems and suggestions.
- Enroll new customers in our loyalty program.
- Prepare the store for the day, replenish inventory, maintain store appearance and follow standard closing procedures.
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene each day you are present.
- Other job-related activities as assigned.
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in health, fitness and/or wellness.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes and product knowledge.
- Proven success in selling and achieving goals.
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently.
- Excited to jump in and execute.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Basic math skills.
- Previous retail, restaurant or hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience preferred.
Email your Resume, a photograph, and short paragraph about why you would like to work for The Fountain of Juice to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.